TPI partners are organisations that want to help realise the joint ambition of establishing the Netherlands as a frontrunner in the international transition to animal-free innovation.
TPI partners include:
- Association of Health Funds (SGF)
- Top sector Life Sciences & Health (Health~Holland)
- The Netherlands Organisation for Health Research and Development (ZonMw)
- Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences (KNAW)
- Dutch Society for the Replacement of Animal Testing (DSRAT)
- The Netherlands National Committee for the protection of animals used for scientific purposes (NCad)
- National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM)
- Ministry of Agriculture, Nature and Food Quality
- Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport
- Ministry of Education, Culture and Science
- Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate Policy
- Ministry of Infrastructure and Water Management
TPI is coordinated by the Ministry of Agriculture, Nature and Food Quality.